WELCOME TO AVIS ISRAEL INTERNET SITE -
UTS - UNIVERSAL TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS LTD
Avis reserves the right to amend and/or cancel and/or modify the terms and conditions herein, from time to time, at its sole discretion and without the need for prior notification. In the event of such a modification, this will automatically apply to all users of the Site.
Use of the Site
- The use of the Site and its contents are provided "as is", at the discretion of Avis, and the User shall have no contention, claim or demand against Avis concerning the use of the Site and the contents displayed thereon.
- The User may use this Site pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, and in any case only for lawful purposes which include abidance by any law and/or regulation and/or valid legal procedure in Israel or in any jurisdiction from which the User enters this site. In particular, the User undertakes not to:
- Post, transmit or distribute through this Site any harmful or potentially harmful, profane, libelous, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Use this Site in a manner that may result in violation or infringement of the right of another/others.
- Make an unauthorized, false, or negligent reservation.
- Modify, interfere or otherwise degrade the graphic appearance of the Site or the software code.
- Take any action that is liable to cause unreasonable or disproportionate traffic on the Site or on associated infrastructure.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of our systems, by any means.
AVIS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY THE SITE USER ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR TO CANCEL HIS RESERVATION AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION IF THE USER VIOLATES ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, WITHOUT HAVING TO GIVE PRIOR NOTIFICATION AND WITHOUT AVIS BEING LIABLE TO THE USER AND/OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
- The User expressly agrees, declares and undertakes to assume sole and full liability, including any possible risk arising from the use of the Site and/or any link from the Site to any other website.
- The User confirms that he is aware that the images appearing on the Site are presented for illustration purposes only.
- Avis reserves the right at any time to change the prices posted on the Site without prior notice, and the User shall have no claim and/or complaint and/or demand in this regard.
- Intellectual property, privacy protection and data security
- The Site contains various materials protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, including content, software, images, video and graphics, some of which are owned by Avis and others are owned by third parties. Furthermore, the entire Site, including all its content is copyrighted as a work of Avis.
- The User may not modify, publish, transmit or transfer, take part in the transfer or sale, use the Site or any part thereof to create a derivative work or exploit the Site and/or the contents of the entire Site or part thereof for any purposes other than those specified in this Agreement.
- The User undertakes not to upload to the Site in any way whatsoever any material protected by copyright, trademark and/or any other proprietary right, without the written and prior consent of Avis, and solely and only if the User received the copyright owner's prior written permission for this purpose.
- The burden of proof for the fulfillment of the conditions set forth in this Agreement shall apply to the User exclusively.
- The Site User is solely liable for any damage resulting from copyright infringement or any other infringement of a proprietary right and/or for any damage resulting from non-compliance with the provisions of this Agreement.
- Any upload of material from the Site User to the Site shall automatically be deemed to constitute a declaration by the User that the owner of the proprietary rights of the material has granted Avis the right to use such materials, irrevocably and without limitation, at Avis' sole discretion.
- Information concerning the Site User which is submitted by the Site User, insofar as submitted by him, will be stored on the Site's servers. Avis will not transfer these details, except in the event that a judicial order is issued and/or in the event that Avis and/or the Site faces a civil and/or criminal lawsuit due to the act of the User and/or anyone acting on his behalf and/or in the case of a life-threatening situation and/or any other situation that permits the transfer of information by any law.
- Any personal information provided by the User to Avis in his use of this Site will be used in accordance with the privacy protection undertaking appearing on this Site.
- The User confirms that he is aware that Avis makes every effort to secure and protect the Site's computer systems by the means of protection available to it. However, these security measures do not guarantee full immunity from unauthorized access to Avis's computer systems, which may disrupt and interfere with the proper operation of the Site and/or Website and/or corrupt the veracity of the content appearing herein and/or leak information to unauthorized parties.
- Avis does its utmost to verify the integrity and continuity of the Site's operation, completeness, accuracy and the update of the information and content contained in the Site. However, it cannot vouch or guarantee that the integrity and/or continuity of the Site operation and the data and/or service provided by it will be free and/or immune to disruptions and/or errors and/or unauthorized access to its servers or to the results to be obtained due to use of the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL AVIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING THEREIN, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT, ANTICIPATED OR NOT ANTICIPATED BY THE PARTIES, WHETHER IT IS BASED ON BREACH OF AGREEMENT OR A TORT CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), LIABILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
- The User hereby declares and agrees that Avis shall be held harmless for any liability, loss, claim and expenses (including legal fees) related to breach of these Terms.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the details and data that he provides Avis will be stored in whole or in part also on databases stored on magnetic and/or optical media intended for computer processing at Avis and/or on its behalf and/or at entities on behalf of Avis, which engage for it with the technical aspects of the services it provides.
- The User agrees that Avis will be entitled to transfer the details and data stored in the said databases and any other information it may have in connection with the User to subsidiaries and/or affiliates, as this term is defined in the Securities Law, 5728-1968 (the "Group Companies"), for operational and/or administrative purposes, whether by itself or through companies belonging to the Group's Companies, subject to keeping said information confidential.
- This Agreement shall be governed solely and only by the laws of the State of Israel.
- The exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be vested with the competent court in Tel Aviv.
Avis acts in compliance with the Israel Standards 5568 Accessibility Guidelines - "Internet Contents Accessibility Guidelines", Level AA. This Israeli standard is identical to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 that deals with website standardization.
Please note that despite our efforts to make all web pages accessible on the Site, parts of the Site may not be accessible. We continue to strive to improve the accessibility of the Site as part of our commitment to enable use of the Site by all the population, including the disabled. We will be happy to receive requests for information and/or suggestions for improvement on the subject of accessibility to be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Avis's accessibility coordinator is Haim Gapa , at email@example.com , Tel. 052-3592146. You can contact him at any time with any questions regarding the Site's accessibility.
For Declaration of Accessibility
- Links to other websites